DIY: Смяна на изтърканите бутони на ключа

manoff

Колеги, ще я paste-на направо, не виждам особен смисъл да я превеждам :)

i didn't know where to place this thread and since i mostly post on C6 forum and know there is activity here i decide to post this here

my key was showing some abuse (the pad button pics peeling) so i decided to buy an inexpensive replacement from ebay. the pad fits well but attracts n holds dust more then OE. replacement seems like its made of softer rubber but i expect it to work fine (apply pressure to internal circuit board) and will follow up if it develops issues

TOOLS
-TORX T5
-TORX T6
-small flat head screw driver *Can usually find these in precision or security tool kits
-Q-Tip or swab if u want to clean fob a bit while open (not circuit board of course)

Screw Driver / Quarter / or Key * to lift open battery cover and get started... for those that need to just replace the battery (size CR2032) then the pics is helpful

use screw drive or Quarter even a key works just use metal ring as leverage and lift up the cover
DSC06111%252520b.jpg

unscrew 3 screws
B7KeyFob008-1.jpg

CAREFULLY separate the fob in half making sure not to damage circuit board and also keeping the blade depressed b/c there is a spring that will want to come unsprung and it will be more difficult for u to reassemble later... i used a rubber band which allowed me to place 1 half down and continue to work. its ok if PANIC button and metal ring come off b/c its easy to assemble them back into place
DSC06107%252520b.jpg

Once apart u will find the buttons pad held in place by a white plastic backing plate *notice circled in the center the back stop holding backing plate in place. The backing plate must be gently lifted up and slid to be released from grooves
DSC06106%252520b.JPG

Now u can peel of pad and place new pad in ts place a reassemble by reversing the steps

if the panic button fell off it is applied back in place w the "P" side close to metal ring 
DSC06110%252520b.jpg

OLD n NEW... notice the peeling on OE buttons..Common issue... no film on replacement but again that also holds dust
DSC06112%252520b.jpg

hope this helps somebody

http://forums.audiworld.com/showthread.php?t=2811737

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Създайте нов акаунт или се впишете, за да коментирате

За да коментирате, трябва да имате регистрация

Създайте акаунт

Присъединете се към нашата общност. Регистрацията става бързо!

Регистрация на нов акаунт

Вход

Имате акаунт? Впишете се оттук.

Вписване
  • Потребители разглеждащи страницата   0 потребители

• Няма регистрирани потребители разглеждащи тази тема.