Смяна ангренажен ремък

Златев тим

За ангренажа нямам представа ,но 1.4 тди има верига в картера ,знам че колегите от един друг форум сменяват и нея.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

В другия форум съм виждал теми за нея ,затова я споменах да не я забравите.

Eто какво пише:

TDI Owners – Advice

Hi all, I thought that I must inform all TDi owners of a potential issue.
This year I have seen two TDI’s, one with 110k on clocks and other with 128k that have had a failure of the tensioner or the chain. This is not the tensioner that comes to your mind, but a chain tensioner that is located inside the bottom of the engine under the sump. This connects the sprockets for the balance shaft, oil pump and idler sprocket. There is also the possibility that the chain has stretched or the teeth on the sprockets have become worn or broken, but whatever the situation the end result is the same.

Failure of this tensioner causes the breaking of the chain, and usually the chain loops backup on itself and ‘locks’ engine down. The mechanics then think that the engine has ‘seized’, as you’re unable to turn the engine over anymore, (with starter or with a socket on the crankshaft bolt or any other way). However, this is not the case and it means that you will need to have the chain and tensioner changed (I would recommend full kit of the chain, tensioner and all sprockets). The trouble with carrying out this process after the failure of these parts is that when the engine won’t turn you can’t get access to two of the bolts for the removal of the sump, therefore have to pay more on labour to have driveshaft’s disconnected and gearbox (together with other things) disconnected and pushed back or removed to gain access to these bolts.

What I suggest is any TDi over 100k miles has this tensioner and chain changed at next service But I'd recommend to change all the parts including all the sprockets, thereby avoiding failure of these parts. 

I suppose the lifetime of this tension/chain is down to the oil changes and quality of oils used, as well as how it's been driven along it's life. I am just advising and not scaremongering anyone, it's up to you all to take care of this as I see this problem happening more in the near future.

If you're 'lucky' so to speak, then you'll hear clattering noises which will signal the chain is loose and failure would be pending.

Also if you're due a cambelt change, I'd suggest to get it done at same time as it'll be cheaper that way.

20151012_122407.jpg20151012_122414.jpg20151012_123122.jpg20151012_123127.jpg

EDIT: Parts as far as I can see:

Chain £50.11 inc Vat
Tensioner £47.14 inc Vat

Sprockets should you need:
Sprocket one £21.14
Sprocket two £18.80
Sprocket three £37.90

Total £175.09 for all parts above

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?31686-TDi-Owners-MUST-read-please&highlight=chain

Before.jpgAfter.jpg

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

И както бях споменал в друга тема , за моя проблем с тракането което се появи тази зима ... сега като се замисля може да е от това

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Ако се загледаш в снимките погледни обтегача на последните 2 снимки каква разлика има. Но до тази верига така като гледам ,не е лесно достъпна определено.

Адрес на коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Създайте нов акаунт или се впишете, за да коментирате

За да коментирате, трябва да имате регистрация

Създайте акаунт

Присъединете се към нашата общност. Регистрацията става бързо!

Регистрация на нов акаунт

Вход

Имате акаунт? Впишете се оттук.

Вписване
  • Потребители разглеждащи страницата   0 потребители

• Няма регистрирани потребители разглеждащи тази тема.